Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

MAKE "IT" CRAFTY'S BLOG CANDY...


Hi guys. I hope that your weekend is off to a great start. I don't have to work tomorrow, so I am up playing Yahtzee with Mitchell and Madison. We just got finished with our game and I decided to check my email before heading off to bed. I ended up hitting some blogs that I have not been to before.
I just have to tell you about this great creative blog by Zoe called Make "it" Krafty... Well, let me just say that one thing led to another and after about an hour I have decided that I must head off to bed. However before I do I wanted to share her blog candy announcement with you. You really need to see her wonderful creations and join her blog. She is a very gifted and creative person. You can check out her blog here. You can also enter for her Blog candy here. She also has three of her projects that she wanted to share with everyone as part of her blog candy requirements and let me say that I just love her Carousel Horse... It is just fantastice. Her winner will be posted May 31st. Well, I better get going to bed. I can hardly keep my eyes open. Talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

Hugs, Zoe xxoo