Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

BIRTHDAYS AND INVITATIONS...











Hi guys.
Yes it is Friday and I usually post early in the mornings, but I just didn't get to it until now. Unfortunately it was a pretty grey day all day so we didn't hit the pool at 10am like I wanted to. By the time the sun did shine (5pm) the wind decided to make it's presents known too. Ok, so tomorrow is another day...
I was coloring my new Sheriff Ian stamp and trying to decide what kind of card he wanted to play on when I came across my 4x6 (albums made easy) pad by We R Memory Keepers - Show & Tell. I had purchased it to use on my friends card for her Granddaughter's first day of school this coming year. I ran across this who, what, when and where page. It just reminded me so much of a birthday invitation that I just had to go with it... What can I say when Sheriff Ian invites you to come to a Birthday party you go... :D
My kids of course are too old for this kind of an invitation, but I thought that it was cute anyway. Well guys, I have decided that I won't post on Saturdays and Sundays for the summer. Yes, I know I have not been consistent with that anyway. Just wanted to let you know. I am going to try this out for a little bit, and see how it works for me and my family. Thanks in advance for your support. I love each and everyone of your comments and the fact that you take time out of your days to visit me. You all mean so much to me. Thanks again. Hugs, Lisa G

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh PERFECT Invite!

Amy said...

Oh, this is perfect Lisa! Sheriff Ian looks right comfortable ma'am! (said in my best John Wayne impersonation)heheehee
Your coloring is spectacular, love the shading on his hat and his hair looks very cool! Awesome invite!

Angela said...

Lisa Love this!!!! And that paper is perfect for an invite!! Little Sheriff Ian is so adorable and I love the way you colored his hat!!
Hugs:)
Angela