Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

HELLO IAN...











Hi guys. Wow, today is my Friday and I am so so so happy. It has been a super long three weeks and I am ready to have some time off. It is both Mitchell and Madison's Birthdays this weekend and we are planing on having some fun here at the house. I don't know who is more excited me or the kids (ok, it's Mitchell). lol I have been very good though, I have not purchased any of their gifts yet. We all know that I would so give them everything long before Saturday. I just can not wait. I have been like this forever. heehee The kids love that though. Everyday this week Mitchell has come up to me and says " I love you Mom. Then he'll tell me how many days until his Birthday. (Like I could forget.) He then gives me this don't you want to give me something look... lol... I love my kids. They know what I am all about. heehee
Ok, so moving on. While I have been playing around this week with different types of cards I still love to make simple ones as well. I decided that poor Ian gets neglected a lot of the time and he really should be used more. He is just so adorable. So, I pulled out Hello Ian and colored him up. I wanted to make a very simple card with just some card stock and little else. I was very pleased with how this one turned out. I think it could be used for just about any occasion.
Oh, by the way yesterday was so much better than Tuesday at work. Thanks for all of you wonderful words regarding Madison. It really means a lot to me. Hugs to all of you.
Have a great day. Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp- Hello Ian-TGF
cs-white-Neenah classic crest & Bazzil Basics
ribbon-Offray
gems-eline-Prima
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R00
hair-E29-E25-E37
hat, outfit & sunflower-YG95-YG93-Y26-Y21-C9-C5-Y35-Y08-Y38-E37 & Glossy Accents
all else-C3-C1-C0-Y000

3 comments:

Amy said...

He's super cute Lisa, love the how you've colored him!
LOL! Christmas must be terrible for you if you have this much trouble giving gifts early for birthdays! At least this way they can't change their mind about what they want after you've already bought it! ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

Isn't he DARLING!!

Vee said...

I love Ian. He is sooo cute. You did a great job.