Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

I LOVE YOU...
















Good morning guys.
I hope that you all had a great weekend. We had some wonderful weather and enjoyed time swimming with the kids and taking breaks once in a while to watch a movie or two with them. If you were around when Maddie was sick and in an out of the ER you will remember that they said she had a virus around her heart... Well, she has been doing so much better since then, but it seems that it has had an affect on her. Even though she fights us every step of the way she has to come in from the pool and heat after about one or two hours. She just gets wiped out and then feels sick for quite a while afterwards. We found this out last week when we made the mistake of hitting the pool about 3pm and stayed in and played until dinner time. She was really sick for two days. Hence the coming in and watching a movie. It takes her mind off the fact that she wants to be in the water...
Ok, as I do work this morning I had better get on with it. Madison doesn't know it yet, but I made this one for her. She has been playing with her ' This is Me' doll that a friend of hers gave her on her 10th Birthday. OMWord, this doll has the biggest blue eyes you ever did see...So I got to looking at my CC Monday stamp and thought "Hmmm, you know she would look so cute with big fat eyes." so here she is. I have also been wanting to get some Washi tape from the farm, but haven't gotten any yet. (Wasn't sure I would really want to use it.) I did run into this note tape that our local Dollar Tree had. I thought what the heck $1 for two rolls.. So worth playing with it to see how I would use it. Ok, now I HAVE to buy some Washi tape. I must say it was so fun to play with my imitation Washi tape. Madison has seen this card, but has no idea it is for her. She does however want to have a new book marker with her colored exactly the same way...You see her doll has two tones of purple yarn for hair.. Hence the purple hair for Monday.
She really is a cute doll, and I think that Miss Monday looks just as cute if not more so..lol... Oh and just in case you believed me that I was going to take off the weekends off during the summer please be sure to check out my Saturday and Sundays posts. I just couldn't help it, I was having fun coloring. heehee..
Have a great day all and I'll talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp- CC Monday-TGF
cs- Neenah classic crest-www.artisticoutpost.com , orange zest- PTI & orchid opulence-Stampin Up
green memo tape(imitation Washi Tape)-Dollar Tree
flower die-My Minds Eye
ribbon-Offray
buttons-my stash
embossing folder-Floral Fantasy-Cuttlebug-Provo Craft
Copic Markers:
skin-E00-E01-R81
hair-V00-V12-V17
eyes-B00-B04-B39-0.05 black multi-liner -Sharpie-fine point white & Glossy Accents
outfit & misc. YG25-YG23-YG21-C0-110-0-E31
belt-YT04 & Spica 04Orange

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I love her purple hair.

Amy said...

Too cute, I love her new big baby blues and purple hair! Awesome outfit too!
Sorry Madison is having lingering effects from her illness, but it is best not to overdue it. Can you imagine if the doctor was to tell her no more swimming at all! That's a nightmare! Scared myself too! :o