Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

PRACTICE - PRACTICE, PRACTICE....











Hi guys, happy Friday to you all. I want to start off by thanking all of you for visiting my blog and for all the sweet and encouraging comments. They all mean so much to me. So thanks, again. I am off to work soon, so I will get right to it. Over on the Color Me Copic blog the wonderfully talented Rachel did a tutorial on coloring with the gray tones to make a black and white picture. They are actually having their first Challenge with this. I am practicing with this card, and I have an idea as to what I want to make for the Challenge. Until then, practice-practice and more practice... Sure, it's all for fun...I just have an idea in my head and I would just love for it to work. We'll see. I hope you check out their blog if you don't know about it already. I think you will love it.
I am really pleased with how this card came out. It was differant to not use color, but still be able to put shades and depth into the picture. I think that because Mitchell is our little Prince (almost 13) that he is going to get this one.
Ok guys, I got to go. I hope you have a super great start to your weekend. I'll talk at you later. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Prince Ian-digi-TGF
cs-white-GP black & white for the card-Bazzill Basics
ribbon-Offray
rub-ons-daisyd's
Copic Markers:
0-C0-C1-C3-C5-C7-C9

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh what a great idea, he looks FABULOUS!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Lisa, you did SUCH a great job! I'm glad you liked the tutorial, your Prince Ian is just perfect. Thanks for joining us @ CMC for our very first challenge :0)

Amy said...

Clever use of the challenge with Prince Ian, it really works perfectly for a guy card! And he is so debonair! I can't wait to see what your idea is for this challenge! Have a great week end!