Followers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HOLIDAY TREATS-TGF HOPPIN INTO THE HOLIDAYS..







Ok guys if you are still with me this is my treat box that I made for the hop...I don't think I am going to bore you with the details. It has taken me over two hours to get my pictures to load, so I figure I will not push my luck any further. I did however pull out my Signature stamp set from the Greeting farm for this one. She just looks like she is ready to bring everyone some wonderful treats. I wish that I could tell you that I made the box, but I didn't. I cheated and bought the box for .50c and then I covered it with my DP. Much easier at this point. heehee... We did however make some wonderful Carmel corn and put it in a Ziploc baggie so that it would stay fresh for when I give this to my friends for Christmas. I hope that you are having fun and I thank you again for checking out all of my entries. Have a great evening.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
If you have any questions just email me and I will be more than happy to get back to you.

13 comments:

Crafty Jenn said...

Busy little beaver! This turned out great! Way to go doing all 3 challenges!

<3 Jenn

ddinak said...

Well, You did a great job on everything! Good Luck!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

This one is my favorite. Love what you did with the little red Anya and your colors. A fantastic group of projects.

Smiles!
Gwen

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely DARLING! WOW this is so sweet and I LOVE caramel corn so it's close to my heart, LOL. Now Im hungry :) Adorable!

Amy said...

This is so cute and clever Lisa! Riding Hood is the perfect Anya for giving treats to someone and I love the papers you've used!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET!

Gin Oak said...

Great job making it through all 3 challenges. :-)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! I love it! This little Anya is one of my favourites.

Alice said...

beautiful gift box! love the pretty pps you used. wonderful project once again!

Sammi said...

yum yum yum!!! :D
xxx

jenlynnie said...

great job!!

Jenny V. said...

Awesome treat box. I love Carmel popcorn yummy=)

Desirée said...

Sweet gift box! It looks yummy :)