Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

let it SNOW ...
















No, I have not lost my mind and no it has not started to snow here yet....heehee As a matter of fact today was very gray all day, but actually even with the wind it got into the high 50's... I guess that is one of the reasons that I love the Pacific North West. You just don't know what you are going to get with the weather. It was pretty busy today at work and by the time I got home we had to take the kids for new shoes and then hit the BIG W for some groceries. I love having food in the house, but I am not terribly found of the idea of shopping Walmart with all the crowds that are there this time of year . heehee
Anyway, when I finally got 5 minutes to sit down I was able to hop along the Blog Hop for The Greeting Farms release. OMWord, everyone did such a fantastic job. I so want to win some of these stamps, but if I don't you can bet that I will be working those extra hours so that I can at least get the new Christmas Cheeky and make my Christmas cards. She is sooo cute!
Ok, now speaking of winning I have to share that I WON AmyR's ATG gun from her blog contest. Oh my goodness if you haven't seen Amy's blog you have to check her out. She lives in Canada and she has the best voice and the greatest ability to make you smile and enjoy all of her wonderful creations. I wanted to share my news just to give Amy a shout out and another Thank You. I am just so tickled pink.
Speaking of being Tickled Pink I hope you enjoyed the blog hop over at TPS. Wasn't it great and fun to see everyones creations. I also wanted to play with another of the TPS so I colored up little 30's Lylah as she is getting ready to hit those over packed stores and spend some hard earned cash. She is even wearing her best shade of lipstick for the occasion.
Well guys, I had better get going. I am hoping that today goes a little smoother.
Have a great day and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Lil Lolita-30's Lylah-TPS & C.C. Designs winter sentiments-AmyR's-ATS
cs-Neenah-Classic Crest & white-Bazzill
dp-snowfun snow-flakes/green- Pebbles inc.
sheer ribbon-details & Accesories
snowflake buttons-stash
rhinestones-bling it on-Basic Gray
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-broken china-Ranger
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Labels Eleven
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
eyes-E79-E77-E74-E71-& glossy accents
lips-R39-R37
hair-E99-E97-Y21
coat, hat & shoes-B39-B34
pocket book-Y28-R39-R35 & Spica 11gold, 03red & 21lipstick
gloves-E0000-E41 & Spica 19sand & 18babyblue

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your, and your coloring is always so FABULOUS.

Amy said...

Wonderful winter card, but I'm hoping you haven't jinxed us by mentioning 'snow'! ;o)
Love the papers and Lylah is looking so stylish all dressed in blue...she must be going to Nordstrom's!
Hope your day goes well, and you get home a bit sooner!

MischievousFox said...

Such a lovely card! I love the blue...although I'm partial to blues!! Wonderful coloring!