Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

YOU WARM MY SOUL & MELT MY HEART...









Good morning everyone.
Wow, can you believe that it is the Monday before Thanksgiving already? I can not believe it. I can not believe that there is snow outside my window. heehee I am sitting here this morning listening to my Glee Christmas CD and looking at the crisp white snow thinking " I am in the mood for all of this!" I love Christmas morning with Jerry and the kids, (all of us in matching PJs, boys in theirs and girls in theirs) just enjoying the time together."
I can not wait until Christmas now and I am happy that there is snow on the ground!
Ok well, before I get too far off the beaten path let me get to my card today. This one I made for the Sketch it Up challenge from the CA&F blog. I have to say that this one just fell together, and I love it! I don't know if you have noticed, but I have been into mashing up my different stamps lately. I think it is Amy's fault. lol... She is always changing her stamps around and she is very very gifted at doing it. So anyway, I put together Beanie Anya and I heart Sweaters Anya and I think that she looks like she is ready to hit the new snow and play for quite sometime.
Well, I wish you all a very happy Monday on this snowy November day. If you are in an area with snow drive safe.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Beanie Anya & I heart sweaters-TGF
cs-Neenah classic crest & Merry January-WeR Memory Keepers
dp-mitten breeze-WeR Memory Keepers
snowflakes-embossed stickeers-WeR Memory Keepers
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-labels four & classic ovals large
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E50-E51-E53-E55
hat & scarf-BG75-BG72-YG95-YG91-BG78
pants-BG78
sweater-E41-E40-Y28
boots-E59-E57

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEETNESSS, I love this!!

Amy said...

Your Anya switch up is perfect Lisa, Beanie has the perfect outfit on for the season and I love how you've colored her! Beautiful card!
It's been freezin' here and we're suppose to be getting more snow today and a high of 13 tomorrow! Brrr!

Brenda said...

Love it!! Love the color scheme.

Anonymous said...

Can I buy the this card? Bring it to work. It could be Jade's first day of winter card.

Angela said...

Oh she is too cute Lisa!! I loove the colors you have used. So of my favorites for winter cards along with chocolate brown and blue.
I really love this card!! Great job on her.
Thanks for all your sweet comments and if you lived closer I would show you how I color. I only learned to color like I do bye practicing and wasting a lot of ink!! hehe! And their is still so much I wish I could do with them. Maybe one day!! Seeing you face on my comments and reading them make my day!! Thanks Lisa. I feel terrible that I stay so busy that it takes me forever to comment. But I do look everyday, but I am usually at work.lol.
Hugs:)
Angela