Followers

Monday, December 20, 2010

I BELIEVE IN, SANTA CLAUS...








Good morning everyone. Can you believe only five days until the big day? My kids are already on Christmas Vacation and they are counting down until the big day. Madison is spending her time trying to convince me to let them open our Christmas Eve PJ's... "I had to tell her that Grandpa was at the store the night the we picked them out so he took them home with him." I am very proud to say that I have not given in yet. I just keep telling myself "Five days, five days, five days I can make." If you've been around my blog you know just how hard it is for me to keep from giving the presents that I have already bought. It is just soooo HARD! :O) Mitchell is just spending his time counting how many more days...
I have not made up my mind if I am going to post a card a day this week, so I apologize in advance. I do have a little something that I am for sure going to post on Saturday, so please be sure and check back... Ok, let me get to my card. I had some new K&Company paper that Jerry had given me that I really wanted to try out so I decided that Fleur Anya would be just perfect for this card. I tweaked her dress just a little and game her some patten leather shoes to go with it. The way I see it she is dressed for midnight mass in her finest Christmas dress and pretty little Christmas flowers in her hair. Afterwards she is going right to bed so that she can get up and see what Santa has left for her. You see she has been a very good girl this year and all she really wants is Copic markers. :O) I am sorry for the glare on my card. I took the pictures late last night and I don't have time this morning to retake them. ggrrhhh!!
Have a great Monday everyone. I am off to work.
Merry Christmas, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp- Fleur Anya-TGF
cs- Neenah classic crest solor white & ocean tides-PTI
dp- Ancestry paper pad-K&Company
rub-ons-I believe doodles-daisyd's
pearls & gems-Kaiser scrapbook
fluid chalk-chestnut roan-Colorbox
stickles-xmas red-Ranger
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E99-E97-Y21
dress & tights-BG75-BG72
headband-R29-R27

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is PERFECT!

Amy said...

She looks so fancy Lisa, she would definitely would be the best dressed at midnight mass here! Love the card and the sentiment!
I hope you're able to hold out on giving any presents early! :) LOL