Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

LUCY HARD AT WORK...


Hi guys.
We are heading to bed and I thought that I would share this picture of Lucy. Earlier today Jerry was busy cleaning the kitchen and sweeping, so while Madison was taking a nap I decided to work on some Christmas cards. Lucy of course wanted to be with her Mom (she knows that I am not usually home at this time in our week) so as always she hopped up on my desk and spread out over all of my stuff. She will either lay there or she likes to sleep on the back of my computer chair. Mind you the back is about 4 & 1/2 feet off the ground and I doubt that it is more than 3 inches wide. I can not figure out how that could be comfy in anyway at all. Still no test results from the Dr., so I am off work again tomorrow. I will have a post in the morning. Talk at you then.
Hugs, Lisa G

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh Lucy is too cute. What a great pic of her.
Hugs:)
Angela