Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

WINTER WISHES...












Good morning my friends.
I hope that everyone had a great weekend. As you know I worked Saturday, but the rest of my weekend was really quite fun. I had pre-ordered my copy of Eclipse from the Twilight series. I have attended all of the midnight releases with my wonderful friend Erin, but she is away at college and I really didn't feel like waiting until midnight in the freezing cold just to get a movie I wasn't going to watch until after work anyway. I decided to pick it up Saturday afternoon instead. After we got home from grocery shopping all four of us decided to have a movie marathon Saturday night. It was so much fun to watch! We had all seen The Twilight movie before. However the kids and Jerry had not watched New Moon yet, so that is where we started our marathon. heehee I never did get to see Eclipse in the theater and I must say that they did a great job of covering a lot of the book. Even Jerry thought that it was an excellent movie. We all enjoyed how well they made the wolves look.
Ok, I will get off of the Twilight series and get on with my card for the week. I decided to go a little out of my normal routine and enter a card into the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week. I received this adorable Antoinette from Amanda in the mail this last week, (Thanks so much Amanda!) and I just had to play with her. This week's challenge is called 'Let it Snow.!', so I just had to enter as we sure have had enough of the white stuff to give me plenty of inspiration. heehee
Well, I better go get the kids up. They have a long day ahead of them as tonight is their choir concert up at the high school and they are really stoked for it. Both M&M (that's what we call them, Mitchell and Madison...Long story from when they just started to read their own names.) love to sing and I can not wait to see them preform this year. Their Grandma & Grandpa, along with my Sister and her family are all going to come so it is going to be very exciting for them. I have today off. YES!, but I have a lot to get done before tonight so off I go. Have a great day everyone.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Antoinette-Kraftin' Kimmie-Amanda & winter wishes-Unity Stamps
cs-Neenah classic crest & ColorBok
dp-paper pack-ColorBok
metallic paper pack-Best Occasions
snowflakes-handmade stickers-Holiday Time
computer font-Arial @20 & 24
ribbon-eBay
gems-Basic Gray
pearls-stash
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-classic oval large
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E33-Y38-Y35
dress, scarf & ear muffs-B91-B93-B95-B97-E29-E27
skates-B000-C1

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is WONDERFUL, awesome coloring!

Amy said...

This is AWESOME Lisa! Love the colors and the design, she looks so happy to be skating around on your card! :)
If I lived closer I would have to come see the M & M's GLEE it up tonight!

Joelle said...

Gorgeous card! Your colors are so pretty and is that flower soft that you used for the snow? It looks incredible and gives great dimention to your card!