Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

KYLIE'S 2ND BLOGAVERSARY CANDY...

Hi guys.       I really did have a Sunday's with two crazy cats post for you today,  but when I went to upload my pictures of Sunday my computer just wasn't having any of it.  My poor hubby was even trying to help me get some more of the same kind I had already done.  Oh well, don't be shocked to see a mid-week post about these girls.  lol...
     Anyway,  it seems that I am not the only persone celebrating a Two Year Blogaversary.  You really need to check out Kylie's blog.   She is very talented and even though I have just come across her blog I think you will agree that it is great and I can't wait to check out the rest of it.  So because my blog won't let me load anymore pictures on my sidebar for some reason.  I want to share her awesome candy with you right here.   Looks like her candy is open thru Sept. 9th. 
     Hope you are all having a great weekend.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

No comments: