Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Tea Time !










TGIF !  
     Hi guys.  It is finally Friday.  It is my weekend to work but I have some NEWS that I get to share with you all tomorrow so  I am super happy that it is finally Friday!   Please be sure to check back with me tomorrow so that you can  help me enjoy and celebrate my  news!  :O)  heehee..... I am sitting here with a hugh smile on my face I am so excited!  lol...
     Anyway, as you all know I have been sick this week so I really didn't get too many cards made.  I did however get some new Spellbinder Edgeabilities from Flowers to Flourish, so I just had to play with them.  lol...  I already had the last two girls from Miss Anya Bags colored up and ready to go,  so I added them to my card and made it into a little card to give to my friend.  We don't go for tea, but we sure do love going for coffee.  I am hoping she'll like.  It was really just for fun.   I have to tell you these new Edgeabilities are awesome and I love how you can interchange them with each other. 
     Ok guys,  I am going to get a move on.  Have a great day and I will see you all here tomorrow to share in my Very Big News!  Your going to be so shocked that I have kept my secreat for sooooooo long.  heehee
Hugs,  Lisa G

6 comments:

Denice said...

Hmmmmmm....I'm going to put my thinking cap! ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Lisa!
Just love the card and great fall colors too! You are going to keep everyone on their toes thinking what the BIG secret is.... I'm going to be up super early tomorrow so I can stay in tune with this surpirse...... ugh I just can't wait.....???????????

Leanne said...

Hi Lisa!
Wow girl you totally rocked this card. Love the Miss Anya in those colors. Gorgeous!
Now as to your big news... hmmmm... I think I might know but I'll be back tomorrow to confirm it. Is it too early to Congratulate you? ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,

Amanda R said...

I don't know what your news is but I am already excited for you! Hope you have a great weekend!

Amy said...

You can never go wrong with an orange card in my opinion, especially with that fall weather coming on... this just beautiful Lisa! Love how you have colored up these two lovelies! :)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Beautiful card...love the colors