Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

SECOND DRAWING.....WINNER!! WINNER!!! WINNER!!!

Hi guys.
    Wow, this is my third post in one day.  If you missed Sundays with Cats  you can check out my first post from today.  Please be sure and check out my second post for the day which is a little something to honor all those on September 11, 2011.  A day that none of us will ever forget.
I hope that you are all having a wonderful day so far.  I am sorry to say it,  but I have yet to hear from Ashlee my blog-a-versary candy winner.  So as promised I got back out the list of commentors and we put them all back in a big bowl and drew out the next name.  So without further ado...... Then winner of my $25 Gift Certificate to The Greeting Farm is Amanda!!!  So just like before please send me an email and I will send you back the code for the $25 Greeting Farm Certificate.   Thanks again everyone for leaving a comment.  I can not wait to do this again.  It is very fun to see all your comments and to get to know all of you.  Have a great weekend. 
Hugs, Lisa G

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Congrats to Amanda :)