Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rats !



Hi guys. 
     I sure hope that you are all having a great week so far.  Tomorrow is my half day and I have to tell you that I am so so so HAPPY about it.  Sure I do have some running around to do afterwards, but still it will be nice to have a couple of hours of  free time.  lol... Yeah right.  :O) 
     Anyway, I just wanted to share a small little card that I managed to make yesterday and finish tonight before heading off to dream land.  I just purchased WS Dahlia from TGF and she showed up in the mail and I had to have a little fun coloring her up for Halloween.   I must admit that I am having fun with all the new paper pads this year, but for some reason my cards just aren't coming out like I envision them.  Must just be a lag in my heart and the weather.  So without a list of the Copics and supplies because I lost it on my very very messy desk. (I am sure I will find it Friday night when  I clean this mess that has become the top of my work station). lol
     Have a great Thursday everyone.  Talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G

7 comments:

Amy said...

Love this Lisa, it may not have turned out exactly like you envisioned it but it sure came out AWESOME! Dahlia looks great all dressed for Halloween, love the papers too!
Enjoy your 1/2 day tomorrow, hope you can get a little relaxation! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is so cute! Love the orange hair!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Lisa. love the colours, and her hair is just beautiful.
Love the papers.
Have a great half day...my lot are off to Aussie 2morow...so I will be busy with more dog sitting,cat sitting and house sitting..but a lot more my time for crafting woo hoo..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Emma said...

Awww she is just Adorable Lisa! Love those colors together!

Hope you manage to get some Me time in your half day!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Lisa~
I keep seeing you all over, so I figure I wanted to hop on over and check out your blog... and "WOW" I'm very amazed... You really have some pretty cards, and I love your blog page... it is very inviting...
I'm very pleased...TFS~

Amanda R said...

I love the color combo, the dark colors are very dramatic! Hope you are having a good weekend!

Angela said...

Too cute. She makes a great Halloween card.
Hugs:)
Angela