Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hi...



Hi guys. Wow what a week. I don't know about anyone else, but it has taken everything I have just to get through this week...I don't think it is really anything related to work. I just think that the grey cloudy days and lack of morning sunshine is starting to take its toll...lol...Well, it is finally Friday and all I have to do is get through today and a half day on Saturday...Yay, then it is card making time. I truly can not wait.
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments about Lucy. She is doing pretty good. I think that she would so love for Bubba to come over...lmbo..
Even her daddy thought that would be a great idea until I told him where you live...Thank goodness she is an indoor cat and has always seemed to snub the outdoors. She will stand at the wide open door and watch Jerry bring things in from the car. She never goes out...However we are keeping tabs on her during this, because we don't trust mother nature....lol..
I have to apologize for today's card. I colored the image a few days ago and I just did not like how the paper was making it look. It is a digi stamp, and at the time I thought it had a lot of bleed thru on it. When I went to chuck it last night I just couldn't...So, without further ado her is my Hi card with the most beautiful stamp. She is my new digi stamp from ATS...Drawn by (as you all know) the very talented Amy Young. I hope you like. Like I was saying I was just playing with her, so she really is not that great. I just could not throw her away...Have a wonderful Friday everyone, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamp- C.C.Designs-Sweet November-Chanter Heartsong-Amy Young-ATS
Copic markers

4 comments:

Angela said...

Lisa, I think she looks great!! Girl I ahve so many images that I have colored over the last 2 years that still have not made it into cards yet. And most never will!! As over the years my coloring has gotten alot better and some of the images is when I first started coloring with copics!! Boy did that ever take a long time to learn the bleeding and shading techniques!! I am still learning more and more everyday!! Maybe I will give them to my Mom seeing how she never has time to color them or just simple can't with her
arth. in her hands!!
So be proud of your card because I think she is beautiful!!! I hope you have a great weekend and great some crafting time!!
Hugs,
Angela

kris said...

i think she looks GREAT!!! very beautiful coloring on her... perfectly matched to your DP! Don't doubt yourself girly!! what you might not like, someone else will just LOVE!! Have a great friday! hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Perfect. Love that background paper!!

Amy said...

Chanter looks beautiful Lisa, and she's very glad you didn't throw her away, as am I! ;) Love the colors you used and I knew those mailbox letters as soon as I saw them...I still have a drawer full! LOL! Awesome card, Lisa!