Followers

Friday, January 29, 2010

MADE FOR YOU....




Good morning all. It's Friday! Yes, just eleven more hours and I am off work for 2 whole days......Yay! Can you tell me likes me time off? I love my job, but I love being home with my family listening to my children and crafting with and without them..hehehehe....What can I say I am giddy with the idea that today is FRIDAY!...

Sorry, got carried away there for a moment. It's just that this whole week has been one looooooooooooong week. I am very happy that I don't work tomorrow. All day yesterday it felt like it was Friday, so with the kiddies off of school today and my working I am so ready for it to be over.

So, with that out of the way I will get on with my card. I had a great time with this one. It is in fact my first pop-up card..It turned out a little rough, but I wanted to try one out. I took the sweet little Rockstar Anya and made her into a chief. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do. She is for a birthday card. I thought that it would be a good idea to get some made for when the kids need a card, like yesterday! You know how it is, "Mom,(in a panicked voice at 8:30pm) I need a card. Tomorrow is Emma's Birthday and I neeeeeeed it!). lol.... Ok off to work I go. :D Have a great day everyone, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-Happy Chief, Rockstar Anya & Signature
cs-GP
pp-stash
rub-ons-Muse
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51
hair-E25-E27
clothes-YG91-YG93-N1
presents & cake-E04-E0000-E03-YG91-YG93
tray-Spica 12silver

4 comments:

kris said...

Oh girl this is so adorable! Love the head swap! she is totally perfect as a chef! awesome creativity!!! LOVE it! Have a good day! hugs, Kris

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, cute, cute, you are having so much fun!!

Amy said...

Great altering, Lisa I love Rockstar Anya as a chef! Super cute card, love the pop out and all the birthday embellies! Fabulous!

Pam Varnell said...

This is totally adorable Lisa. Love your alteing and your pop-up card turned out great. Love it!!