Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SMILE....



Good morning everyone. Thanks for all of your well wishes. I think this weather is causing my headaches to come back with a vengence..lol...I've had headaches off and on most of my life, but sometimes they seem to be more on than off...Right now it's an ON - faze...lol...This is a real busy work week for me and I am sooo determined to get all of these digis completed that I really am running low on energy and time..lol...I am sure you can figure out by now that means that this will be a very quick post...Sorry!. Let say first though that I am really sorry about such a blurry picture. I am not sure what I was doing, but it was not good..So everyone have a great Wednesday. Smiles to you, Lisa
supplies:
stamps-Toby Cub-digi-TGF
cs-GP
pp-k.i. Memories
tag & ribbons-stash
petite scalloped circles-Spellbinders nestabilities
Copic markers:
E21-E33-E35-E37-R20-C1-0

3 comments:

kris said...

he is sooooo CUTE!!!! fabulous card girl!! Love it! hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Another cutie card, Lisa! Love your coloring and the ric rac, it just says baby to me!
Well now that the relay is done you won't have to stress about it and maybe your headaches will lessen! Take care!

Pam Varnell said...

So cute Lisa. You did a wonderful job with Toby. Love your card!!!