Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IT'S SHOWTIME!





Good morning everyone. Yay! It is Wednesday....Half way through. You have to be happy about that. I know I am. Plus it is my half day......Yay! It has been quit the week....I for one am ready for it to be over..I am as usual lately in a hurry, so this is going to be a quick one. My card today is one that I forgot to post from the 12 days of sketches. This is my #9. I used quarterback Ian so that he would not feel left out of all the fun. Sorry that the close up on Ian is so whited out, I am not sure what happened there...lol... I love this football paper, some of the numbers have glitter to them... Well guys, I gots to run. Have a great day all and I will talk at you later, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-Quarterback Ian, Rock the farm & Showtime Anya-TGF
cs-bazzill
pp-Cratepaper-satellite & pebblesinc.-silly
Copics:
skin-E50-E51
hair-E71-E74-E79
uniform-E29-Y26
face mask & shoes-C7
football-E09 & Elmer's painters-white
distress ink by Tim Holtz-walnut stain

4 comments:

Amy said...

Fun card, Lisa and that paper is so perfect with football Ian! Love your cards that the inside is just as nice as the outside! Hope you are home crafting now! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Lisa, I lover your football Ian, just darling.

Angela said...

Lisa, football Ian is just too cute. Love the paper you used it goes so good with Ian!!!
Angela

Pam Varnell said...

Simply gorgeous Lisa. Love that image and I have never inked it up. Shame on me. Thanks for inspiring me to pull it out. Those papers work perfectly with your card. Just gorgeous. Hugs!!