Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF PAPER WORK....




Good morning everyone. Well, it is finally the middle of the week. Yay! This week that means a half day at work for me today. Yay for me! Did anyone watch the Biggest loser last night? That show always gets to me. Both my kids watch it with me and by the end when they are at the weigh in they are both so engrossed in it that they are yelling at the T.V. I always say that I am not going to stay up for the 2nd hour of it, but I always do.....Which means that I am tired this morning, but getting going anyway.

Today's card is another one that I made for the 12 days of sketches. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I printed both of my digis(Anya and Ian) and then I cut them out to use as if they had their picture taken together. I even used my ABS system for the background.....Can you believe it? I Know! I am trying to decide whether or not to get some nestabilitis. I have the Cricut and a I have the Cuttle bug. However, I think that a few Nesties would be great so that I could emboss with some of my frames. Let me know what you think. I would really like to know. If you do use them where do you get yours? Ok, I better get a move on. Thanks for stopping by, and I will talk to you later. Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps- Fall Anya and Fall Ian-digi-TGF
cs-GP
pp-Cosmo Crickett-jumping jack
bling/flower-ribbon-eBay
Copic markers
skin-E50-E51-R20
Anya hair-Y17-Y21-Y23
Ian hair-E71-E74-E79
clothes-B93-B97-YR04-YR07-W8
Copic ABS

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so sweet, I love them together.

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Lisa this is so cute. They are a darling pair. Your coloring is gorgeous and I love that beautiful flower bling. I have not had time to comment for the last two weeks cause all my family was home for Christmas break but I did get around to looking at all your creations. You totally rock. Hugs!!

Amy said...

Fab card Lisa! I love Anya and Ian together like that, so cute!
I don't have any Nestabilities either so I can't help you there, I have seen a lot of very cool cards that use them though! I know, I know, not helping! :)