Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A HUNDRED HEARTS.....






Happy Sunday to everyone. I hope that your having a super weekend. Today is my day off!! Off from work, and off from any outside needs or plans. Yay! I am hoping to get some crafting in today. The only other thing that I have to do today is make some spaghetti sauce for dinner, but I do that this morning.. It is raining here in the desert, and they say it is suppose to continue for the next couple of days. I don't mind the rain, and I love hearing it on the roof. But, I want some sun! It does not have to have any worth, it does not have to last all day. It would just be nice if it could sneak around a cloud for maybe 20 minutes....lol....I know, we have no snow, no ice so what am I complaining for........

Ok, I will quit boring everyone. I do want to welcome all of my new followers. I love to see more people and I really do enjoy all of your sweet comments. Thanks so much everyone. I also have to mention that I love to visit everyone else's blogs. I get so much inspiration and really great ideas.

So, because of that I have come up with another Valentine's day card. I am trying to use new ideas that I have not tried before, and as you all know I love Amy Young's work. So I decided to use two of the new WS from the Greeting farm to make this card. They are both Amy's babies and I hope she will forgive me for cutting off Stella's head and putting it on Chelsea...I promise Amy no WS was hurt.. They were both kept very comfortable during the procedure...lol....

Hope you all like it. Have a great day and I will talk at you tomorrow. Happy crafting all, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps-WS-Chelsea & Stella-TGF-Amy Young
pp-pebblesinc-sweetheart True Love/swirl & Follow your heart/dot
cs-GP
Dazzles-Hot off the press-silver hearts
ribbon-Offray
sentiment-computer font-BrowallaUPC@ 24-18
ColorBox-fluid -CHALK-cat's eyes-dark brown
Copic markers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa !
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on TGF Gallery !!!
Your creations are so sweet, I'm a new follower of your blog, so you'll find my creations at Mag's Little Things on my profile :)
Thank you so much
Hugs
Mag :)

kris said...

Beautiful card Lisa!!! fabby take on alterating the images... your LO is beautiful and i LOVE the colors you are using... and that quote inside, oh my, that is soooo LOVELY! Have a great Sunday friend!! looking forwad to youe next creations... hugs, Kris

Amy said...

Ooooh, I love this! The colors, embellies, and sentiment are perfect! As long as the two were not uncomfortable, you know I don't mind a personality change amongst Sprouts! ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so pretty.