Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BLOG CANDY FROM KRIS...











Hi guys.
Having a late day today. I work a half day, Yay! but it is the last half....I will take it though. I was able to get a lot of stuff taken care of this morning. Love it. Soooo last night was the premier of Glee and I didn't get anything crafty done, but I sure did enjoy all the songs and story line. I can not watch that show without laughing I tell ya.
I do how some candy to share with you. This is from Kris's blog-a-versary candy. I love it all. Thanks again Kris. Hope you are enjoying that new baby boy.
Well, I have to skedaddle so have a great day everyone.
Talk at you tomorrow. Lisa G

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW Great candy!

Amy said...

Wow, Kris was so generous, you're a lucky girl Lisa!
Loved Glee and I'm already looking forward to next week!
Have a great weekend! :)