Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FRIENDS AND CA&F SKETCH..











Hi guys.
This is going to be a quick post today. I have to be at work early and I didn't get home from the kids' school until after 8pm last night. That makes for a very long day... So with that I am making it a little easier on myself this morning and I am sharing my CA&F card that I made for Pam's wonderful sketch. It is a super simple card, but I really love how Anya turned out for this one. I was playing around with my new found hair color and style of coloring...That's right check out Color Me Copic and Amy Young's newest video... I am now obsessed with this color set. I love it! Thanks Amy.
Oh, and before I forget.. I want to wish my baby brother a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yesterday was his birthday and I had such a cram packed day that I never did get the chance to talk to him, just to send his wife a text wishing him a Happy Bday.. . So really Happy Birthday Rick! His is a lot younger than me and our sister, so he was always our baby too. When he was in high school during one of his football practices we had him tutu ed. (remember those) The guy came across the field in a pink tutu calling for Tiger Kitten (Tiger was his nickname as a little boy). It was hilarious. He is now 37! :D Sorry just could not resist... We Love you Rick. Hope you had a great Birthday.
Ok guys, I am out of here. Have a great day.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Fall Anya digi-TGF
cs-white & spring rain-PTI purple-Cordinations
dp- Tiffany's-WeRMakingmemories
cuttlebug embossing folder
gems-eline-Prima
tag-stash
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E31-E35-E37-E57-E79
eyes-YG97
jacket & scarf-RV25-RV69-RV19-V04
jeans-B21-B23-0

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am totally in awe of the shading on the hair, face, and sweater. You do amazing work.

Besides stopping by to admire a few of the things I've missed lately, I wanted to tell you about a blog and a giveaway you might like:

http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com/

This gal is into copics and I bet you will appreciate her tips and techniques, too.

Get some rest. Sounds like you are burning the candle at both ends these days.

Amy said...

Beautiful coloring Lisa, Miss Anya looks fabulous! I love her purple & raspberry colored sweater too, she looks so ready for fall!
I hope you have an easier day today!

Pam Varnell said...

This is gorgeous Lisa. Love your color scheme and your coloring. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at CA&F. Hugs, Pam