Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

TWISTED SISTERS -SNS-PREVIEW & CANDY...





















































































Hi guys,
If you are just dropping by today be sure to check out my first post from earlier in the day. I just had to pop this up on my blog as it is bothering me that Amy Young is at it again and I can not show all the details from just my sidebar. Sooooo, I decided that I would post this to show you her awesome new stamps that she is previewing and her candy that she is giving away. If you check out her blog here, you will be able to see all the details on her candy that she is giving away come Monday Sept. 6th. All of the candy includes one of her new (not yet released) Sweet November stamps. So be sure to head over and give her some love.
Have a great evening all. Hugs, Lisa G

No comments: