Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

CUTIE PATOOTIE...











Hi guys.
It's Friday! I hope that you all are going to get a wonderful three day weekend. Even if you don't, (I work tomorrow) I hope that you have a great weekend anyway. I work early this morning. Yay! I get off earlier than usual... So I will make this a short one.
I was surfing the web the other day and I found this really great tutorial that showed how to make a spring fold card. I feel really bad as I did not write down the lady's name that did the tutorial.. So, if this is from your tutorial I am really sorry for not giving you the credit that you are due.
Anyway, I have not seen this kind of card before so I just had to try it. It amazed me as to how simple it is to make, and very fun too. I also received my new stamp set from the Greeting farm and I just had to play. I bought the set Oh Baby from the farmers market (had never seen it before either) and I just think it is soooo sweet. I actually have three baby cards to make for boy babies, but I really wanted to color the little girl so I made a baby girl card anyway...heehee Be sure to check out my post before this one to see all of Amy Young's wonderful art.
Ok guys have a super Friday and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Oh Baby-TGF-farmers market
cs-white-PTI, pink-Colorbok
dp-DeLovely-Cosmo Cricket 6x6 mini deck
ribbon-Offray
pink diaper pin-makingmemories-stash from the olden days..lol
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R00
hair-E25-E27
hat, sleeper, binkie and bottle-RV13-RV10-Y15-Y11-E13
shadow-C3-C0

3 comments:

Amy said...

She is a cutie and the spring fold card is a perfect showcase for her! I love the fun papers you used, fab card!
You aren't alone in having to work tomorrow, I have tomorrow and Sunday to work... it's the last big weekend and then most of the tourists will be gone! (yes, I'm dancing the happy dance!)
Hope you get some swimming in this weekend!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!!!

RiNNE said...

What a wonderful spring fold card! You did a great job! So very cute! And thanks for visiting my blog and leaving all the comments! Hugs! Have a wonderful weekend! I have the weekend off but working on labor day!