Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

HAPPY AUTUMN...











Hi guys. Now don't fall over.... I am actually feeling a lot better than I did last week, so I was able to make a few cards yesterday. Making up some cards helped me to relax after someone decided that they liked my Blackberry phone better than me and stole it when Jerry and I ran to the store. I swear I just turned around to look at something he was showing me and when I turned around it was gone. It's not too bad as I have insurance on it, I just have to pay the $90 deductable on it and then they will send me a new one. Gggrrrr! I don't know about your weather, but yesterday and Saturday were both just fantastic and on the very warm side. heehee.... You sure do get out of the mood for fall when it's 80 outside... :D
I was in the process of making a second Halloween card, when I ran across this adorable digi bear holding his pumpkin. I am very sorry to admit that I don't even know who the wonderful creator of this digi is. I can't remember if he was a free digi or if someone sent him to me. (He was already printed and in my drawer.) So, let me say I am sorry for not giving credit where credit is due. I just think he is just so cute so I thought that he needed to be sitting in the middle of a huge pile of Autumn leaves enjoying a fine fall morning. You can just see him being so proud of that pumpkin. heehee...
Well, it is Monday again so I better get a move on. I hope that you all had a great weekend and a super start to your week. I will talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-small pumpkins-2009 CC Design's Autumn kit-ATS & digi bear?
cs-white & cream-PTI pumpkin-Bazzill-very very old from my stash
dp-Just Chillin, girl-Makingmemories
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Labels Eleven
gems-ZingZ-fiskars
pearls-e. line-Prima
leaves-stash
Copic Markers:
Bear-E37E35-E33-C10-C9
pumpkins-YR07-YR04-YG93-W5 & Stickles-orange peal
misc-E41-C7

5 comments:

Angela said...

Lisa, I think he is so adorable and those Autumn leaves really make the card. It feels like Fall here today!! It's about 75 and I'm loving it. So crazy it was 93 and 95 last week. So glad you are feeling better.
Hugs:)
Angela

Amanda R said...

Lisa, so glad you are feeling better and I love the fact you decorated the inside of the card too. Always nice to see that extra touch.

Amy said...

Hi Lisa, sounds like you had a fab weekend like we did, and today is looking the same!
This bear is adorable and I can see how he just had to go on a card, he's got those pleading puppy dog eyes! I love the pile of leaves you gave him to play in and the sentiment is perfect! Another awesome card!
Hope you're having a great week!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a SWEETIE!

Leigh said...

Oh so stinking cute! I was hoping to get some craft time in...but... you know how that goes. Glad you are feeling better...and I got to meet your two bosses today!