Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

FRIENDS FOREVER...
















Hi guys.
Sorry that I have been lazy this week. I am trying to come down with a cold or something and I decided that the world would not end if I didn't post a card everyday this week... heehee I did however have yesterday off so I made this card for the Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #5. The challenge is to use buttons on your project. Well, who among us does not have a stash of buttons? I would be embarrassed to show you how many buttons I have... lol They just look so pretty in their packages. I really want to get some of the ones from Paper Tray Inc, but I just haven't yet. They sure do look pretty though.
Ok, getting back to my card, I used some BIG buttons that I bought a long time ago and I finally decided that it was the perfect time to use them up. They fit right in with my 60's Willow so how could I not use them.
I hope that everyone is having a great start to their weekend. I am hoping to get some work done. Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
cs-white -PTI and Bazzill
stamp- 60's Willow-digi - Tickled Pink stamps
buttons-Button Conversations-Walmart
ribbon-Greenbrier Internation, Inc.-stash
flowers-stash
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
eyes-E29-E25
hair-E37-E35-E33
shirt-FYG2-YG06
jeans-B97-B95-B91-FRV1-YR04-Y35-Y08
flowers-Y35-Y08-G14
atyou Spica's:
00clear- 02Pink - 04-Orange - 05Lemon & 06Melon

7 comments:

Renkata said...

Very cool card!, Great choice of buttons.
Thanks for join us at Lil Lolita Boutique

Amy said...

I love these colors with 60's Willow and the ribbon couldn't be more perfect! I love how the buttons match back to the ribbon, very cool Lisa! Willow looks amazing, too! Awesome card! Enjoy your weekend and I'm glad to see you in the LLB challenge!

Angela said...

Oh Lisa, I think you did an awesome job with this challenge!! Love the white back ground and all the bright green and orange buttons you used. The sentiment inside is so sweet!
Hugs:)
Angela

Alleena Burger said...

Beautiful card. I love the bright colours you have used to colour Willow and the buttons match perfectly. Thanks for joining us this week at LLB.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is a fun card and I love all the embellishments you added - they're perfect together! Thanks for joining the challenge at Lil Lolita Boutique this week. :-D

Leonie said...

O willow is the coolest hippy chick and that big button is just perfect! Adore the little poem ..fabbo! thanks for joining us for our button challenge at LLB this week
Hugs Leonie

Carisa said...

oh my gosh, this is so pretty! i love how you kept a lot of white space to balance the bright colors. LOVE your buttons! thanks for joining us this week at LLB