Followers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

AMY R's FRIDAY SKETCH (MY TAKE ON IT)










Hi everyone. This is my take on Amy's Friday sketch. I love to do cards with her sketches, they give a lot of great ideas. Well I won't ramble on. Kids to get to bed... Hope you had a great weekend. For this card I used a new stamp from The GREETING farm- Shepherd Boy.
Supplies:

CC Designs Copic quality paper(white)
memento ink-Tuxedo black
SU cs-chocolate chip, brocade blue, night of navy, & handsome hunter

Copics:
skin-E50,RV10

sheep-E0000,E31,C1
shepherd-G21,G24,B32,B34,E21,E33,E37

grass-G28























2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, i love the circles.

Amy said...

Very cool looking card Lisa, I love the colors you chose! Wonderful coloring of the sheep and Ian, as always! :)