Followers

Friday, October 9, 2009

FRIDAY-----




Good morning everyone, Well it is finally Friday...I have not been feeling well, so I have not been able to get anything done this week. I did manage to take a couple of picture of the two drawings that I make of my kids. I made they after the contest over at the Greeting Farm was over. I guess I got the bug to draw them late...lol...I have to get ready for work, and everyone else gets today off as there is no school today. Poor me..:0( Don't you just want to cry?...lol.. Have a great Friday, Lisa G

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh these are the cutest!!!!!!

Amy said...

Awwww Lisa, these are both adorable! I'm so glad you decided to share them even with the contest over. :)
Hope you start feeling better soon and can enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)