Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TRY A NEW THING TUESDAY!











Good morning everyone. Ok this is going to be a short one this morning as I am running behind...(not a new concept for me). I tried something new today. I submitted two of my cards to All that Scraps for their weekly challenge DT...I would not usually do this, but I decided to get brave and give it a try....lol.... :D . So I sent in the card that I posted yesterday and the one that I am posting today. I hope you like it. Thank you everyone for all of your nice comments . It really gives me encouragement to try new things. Since I have started stamping and doing my blog you all have been soooo sweet. Ok I said short..lol...So here it is: My stamp is from ATS- Autumn stamp kit-Autumn Trevor & sentiments. CS- SU=pumpkin pie & Core'dinations=the chocolate box=green & brown... colored with Copics. I can not find my list that I used...so sorry...frazzled this morning..lol...Have an awesome day, Lisa G

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how cute is he!! Super job, love your coloring!!

Amy said...

Best of luck Lisa, your cards are fantastic! I'm so glad to see you putting your work out there and giving some of these challenges and contests a go... it's like the lotto, you can't win if you don't play! :)

kris said...

Hi Lisa! great card! love the little scene... that would be perfect to create on a scrap page with my DDs pumpkin patch pix... =D and i love that you added a connection on the inside! hugs, Kris

Anonymous said...

You my dear friend are talented!!! I LOVE your designs..good luck!

Tracy