Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LATE EVENING POST...




Hi everyone. Just a quick post before I head off to bed...I found some clothes pins today at our dollar tree and thanks to Amy Rysavy at http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/ I found a great way to sort all of my loose ribbons. Check out her videos, she shows how she stores her ribbon on her 2nd craft room tour post...I love it...My ribbons are all neatly wrapped on them and now I can see what I have instead of digging..lol..I took a couple of pictures to show you...This is by no means all of my ribbon, but I did not want to bore you...See you guys in the AM...Have a great night, Lisa G....Thanks Amy for all of your great ideas.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this post I know its not a card but I love the way you explained what you did and why and love the pictures too! :0)