Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HAPPY THOUGHTS











Hi everyone. I hope that your day is off to a good start....Today is my half day at work, so my day is already a good one...lol. I don't know about you guys, but when I get the time to soak in a nice warm tub of water I so have happy thoughts.....My card today is with a new stamp of mine that I purchased from http://www.susanascustomartandcarddesign.com/index.php. I have to say that this is an awesome store...I think I received my order within 2 to 3 days after I placed it. Love it when that happens. I used Imaginisce-baby's breath PP for both the top and bottom half of the card. I used PTI cc-lavender moon. I used stickles-star dust on her slippers to give them a fuzzy look. I used Copics - E50-E74-E29-R81-R83-G20-BV0000-Y11-R20-C1-C3. It is a simple card because I was trying to work with the stamp more than anything else. I made this for a friend that just had back surgery, and I didn't want it to say "get well soon" so I thought this might give her a little chuckle instead...Have a great Wednesday.....Lisa G

3 comments:

kiencon209 said...

I want your blog ? are you ok ? :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty. Love her slippers.

Amy said...

Lovely card Lisa! What a great image, it looks like it was a lot of fun to color! Great added touch to her slippers, too!