Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

NEW STAMPS

























  • Hi all. I hope that your Saturday is going good! I just got home from work, and thought that I would finally post my card with my new stamp..I wanted to get a few differant stamps to try and this one I thought was just to cute. Her name is Elly and she is a Faerie song art stamp that I bought from Susana's Custom art & card design..You can get to her store from my sidebar under 'where does my money go'.. I just thought she looked so cute as a Christmas fairy, so I used Basicgreys-pp-Wassil-spice tea & merry happy. I cut out some of the presents to put on pop dots and used Stickles-star dust to bring out the bows. I tried to list my supplies that I used, but it skips alot of space and I really don't like that. Have a great weekend...I am going to start on some cards that need to get done this week..Lisa G







1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute card, Lisa, love your new stamp! Clever idea to cut out some of the presents for dimension, awesome touch!