Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

YAY ME !!!







Good morning everyone..I am so happy this morning. I was actually able to get a couple of cards done yesterday after work. I am not sure if it was the cold weather or what, but all of us were so tired last night that we were in bed and asleep by 9:30....If you know us, you know we are all a bunch of night owls..lol...We do strive to get the kids in bed or headed that way by 9:30, but never asleep..Ok, back to more important things. Today I used one of my newest stamps from TGF-Anya & Ian sets- Matey..PP-My Mind's Eye(spooked skulls) CS-PTI(basic black) Metallic paper(best occasions)-orange. Buttons-BOO...colored with Copics..I am sorry I had written the colors I used on the back of him. Of course I did not remember this until I had cut him out instead of leaving him...lol...I guess you can not have everything...Have an awesome Tuesday, and I'll talk to you later. Lisa G

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Lisa, this is such a cool card!
Love that skull paper behind Ian, perfect touch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Lisa so so cute.

Anonymous said...

its adorable lisa lisa