Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MISS ANYA HATS OFF...











Good morning everyone.
Did you all enjoy that first two stamps of Amy Young's Sweet November previews? Don't forget to head over to Amy's blog to see her second day of AWESOME Previews.
I am so happy to share that we now have a brand new hot water tank! I am not embarrassed to admit that I took an extra long shower this morning. OMWord it just felt soooo good.... :O)
I do feel bad for our landlords however, man is it expensive to have someone come over and pull out the old one and replace it with a new one.
Ok ok, I have waited as long as I can to share the fact that my new Creeper Crew stamps from CHA came in the mail yesterday. Oh, I just love all of them. I even stayed up late last night coloring Sasha... I am hoping to get her card done tonight so that I can share it with you tomorrow.
Well, I had better get to it. I am starting to run behind and I have a lot to do before work. I have been wanting to color up this adorable Miss Anya, so that's just what I did. I think she looks so sophisticated with her hat and the way she is sitting. lol.... I also really was in the mood to use some pearls and decided to make a plain card that can be used for just about any occasion. I think the pearls worked out just fine with the whole feel of this one. heehee
Well, I hope that you all had a great Monday. Can you believe that it is indeed March already? I sure can't.
Until tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Miss Anya Hats Off-TGF
cs-Neenah, kraft-PTI
dp-Hollywood vogue & Wodnderfall collection combo pak-Webster's pages
pearls-e.Line-Prima
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-classic ovals-large
Copic Markers:
skin-E000-E11-E13-E00-R20
hair-YR0000-YR24-Y32-Y23
hat,shirt,skirt & shoes-B97-B95-R89-R39-E55-E53

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Lisa! Love the color scheme and the pearls work perfectly for her, such an elegant looking card! The flower border on the inside looks so fabulous too!
It's nice you have your new hot water tank in and even better that you didn't have to pay for it! ;) That's when it's nice to be renting!