Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A TOUCH OF PURLE...








Good morning all.
I am going to get right to it this morning as I have to be at work early and then I have to take Mitchell to the Dr. He seems to have bronchitis or something that just is not going away.
Today's card is a simple card that I made with a Donna Salazar Stamp that is made to go with the Spellbinders dies. This is my first one and I don't have the exact size that I need to go with this, but I do like how it turned out. I have not practiced coloring any flowers with my Copics, so I really need to practice. However for my first card this way I think it turned out ok. I am sad however that once I loaded my pictures I noticed that the card stock and the purples of the flower look like they don't match, yet to the naked eye they look just perfect. :O(
As you know I have been in a pearl mode lately, so I added some and I took a piece of vellum and used my embossing folder to give it just a little more interest .
I hope that you all have a great day. Yay! Only two more days and I am off to SHOP! heehee....
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies;
stamp-Donna Salazar
cs-Neenah & Lovely Lilac-Stampin Up
vellum-stash
Cuttlebug-Floral Fantasy-PC
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-petite scalloped cirlces-large
pearls-e.line-Prima
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories
Copic Markers-V17-V15-V12

4 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

First, I hope the little one gets better very soon. Second, this card is just GORGEOUS. I LOVE purple and I think the colors match perfectly. Your coloring is superb Lisa. Awesome card!!! Hugs, Pam

Amy said...

Pretty card Lisa, it's very purpley. (I just love the movie Elf!) ;)
But seriously this is really gorgeous, I think your flower looks perfect. Fab card!
I hope Mitchell starts feeling better before your big trip so you can totally enjoy yourself!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous flower and coloured beautifully. Love the pearl trims, really pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sharon said...

Hi Lisa, I hope Mitchell feels better soon!