Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

YOU'RE MY KIND OF COOL...
















Hi guys.
I want to start off this morning by saying thank you to all of you for taking your time to stop by my blog, and for all the very sweet comments that you leave. You really have no idea how much I appreciate it. It truly is one of the things that I look forward to seeing after I get home from my day at work. lol... I also wanted to share that I just noticed that I am coming up on 100 subscribers. Wow ! I am at 91 subscribers right at the moment, and I think that I am going to have to put together some candy for when I hit the 100 mark. :O) I can not wait. I have actually been collecting goodies for just this occasion.


Ok, I will get to my card for today. I really didn't know what I wanted to do for this one. All I really knew was that I wanted to use Noah from the Creeper Crew collection 1. He is just so cute! I colored this cool dude up and the next thing I knew he was out walking on the sidewalk just enjoying that wonderful sunshine of Spring and dreaming of palm trees and the warm breeze. lol.... I loved coloring his hair. It is just so fun to see it come to life. I am actually proud of how it came out. I hope that you all have a great day. Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa
Supplies: stamps-Noah & sentiment-Creepin Crew Collection1-TGF & leaves background-Stampers Best stamped with Memento/tuxedo black on Neenah classic crest solar white kraft-thePaper studio & summer sunrise-TPI dp-Vicki B-BoBunny 6x6 paper pad hemp cord-crafters square Spellbinders-Nestabilities-classic rectangles-large fluid chalk-olive pastel-ColoBox Copic Markers: skin-E50-E51-R00 hair-E50-E31-E27-YR24 eyes-YG63-YG61 pants-B95-B91 flip flops-E39-E43-E44 shirt & beads-YR21-YR31-E39 sidewalk-W3-W2-W0 grass-YG25-YG67 & Olive mulitliner

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I ADORE her hair, FABULOUS!~

Amy said...

Oh, he is definitely one cool dude and his hair looks awesome! I love the scene you've given him, funny how we both had him in a spring break kinda vibe! :)
It's pretty windy here today, at least for us...nothing like what it can be in the basin though! ;)
Take care, we're almost to the weekend!

Danni said...

You did a great job on this card!! So fun!

Angela said...

Oh she is adorable and I love the Dp you used on her and your coloring looks great. I still haven't colored mine up yet, but I do have them cut out though.
Hugs:)
Angela

Buttercup said...

I LOVE this card! Your coloring really makes him super cute! :) xo