Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

THANK YOU...











Hi guys.
I hope you all had a great Monday. I had so much to get done yesterday and I am still not feeling up to snuff, but I was able to get it all done with the help of my DH. We also attended the M&M's Spring Concert and it was so good. They did have one girl that fainted towards the end, but I am happy to say that she is doing ok and just got overheated with the lights and all. Poor thing. I felt so bad for her. I think she was more embarrassed than hurt. All in all it was a great time and when we walked out there were puddles everywhere. We must have had a good down poor while inside. I wish we had seen it. I love rain like that.
So, I am off to work again and getting back into the daily routine after my two and a half days off. lol...Kidding. I do have to mention that it would be so great if there was a new Glee on tonight, but we have to wait until April before they air a new episode. :O( I'll try to get by. lol... Glee is pretty much the only TV that I watch and even then Jerry is the one that makes sure that it is on. I couldn't even tell you what channel it is on. heehee
Ok, I have rambled on enough. I will get on with today's card. I was going through my stamps this weekend and I noticed that I had not yet gotten around to coloring up Miss Harlow. She is just so adorable and she has so much attitude that I felt she demanded some strong nature kind of papers with her. I just had to use my absolute favorite new Copic colors E87 & E81. As I said before I love, love these two new colors. They come out with a greenish tint and they just ROCK! Harlow even decided that she wanted to wear some eyeshadow that would highlight her beautiful face. lol... Sorry, just being weird again. I am trying to be sure and use the goodies that I bought on my trip last weekend. After all I don't think they should just sit in the drawer, so I am being really good about adding them when they fit the project.
I hope that you all have a super day. I will talk at you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments. They really mean a lot to me.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Harlow-Creepin-Creeper Crew Collections 1-TGF & CC Design's AmyR-Autumn stamp kit_ATS
cs-Neenah & kraft-the Paper Studio
dp-archaic/primitive-BasicGrey
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-labels seventeen
bakers twine-Cappuccino-The Twinery-ATS
pearls-studio-His&Hers-HL
boarder punch-MS
fluid chalk-Colorbox-olive pastel & chestnut roan
Copic Markers;
skin-E50-E51-R20
eyes-E27-E29
eyeshadow-B21-E81
hair-E25-E31-E51
jeans-B23-B21
jacket & hat-E87-E81(both new, LOVE!)
shirt & shoes-Y38-Y35-C3-C1
goggles-E37-E35-E34-W3-W2-W1

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, Lisa Harlow looks so cool and edgey! Love the paper you uses and your coloring is perfection! Awesome card!
Sounds like quite the concert you guys had! Poor girl, I'm glad she wasn't hurt.
Have a good day at work and here's to hoping the week goes by quickly!

Kit said...

Great card :o)

Amanda R said...

Love your choice of colors on this and your coloring is awesome! Don't have any of the creeper crew stamps so when you get a chance to send me my images I wouldn't mind a few of these!

Buttercup said...

GORGEOUS COLORING! I love the soft greens and browns together! So wonderful! Thank You for sharing! :) xo