Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

LET'S JAM...








Good morning all.
It is finally Friday. Yay! I have to say that even though I get to go shopping tomorrow I am so happy it is finally Friday as I am so tired from work this week. I really have no reason. Work has just been work nothing big or unusually busy about it really. Just work. hehee....
We did take the M&Ms to their Dr's appointments today and they both have bronchitis. Thankfully they are getting better and unless they start to spike fevers again they just need to use their inhalers and get rest so that they can head back to school come Monday. I can not believe the coughs that they have.
Now, I swear that I did not intentionally leave this card for my post today to mean that I am excited about jamming tomorrow. I guess it just kind of works out really well. lol...
So let me get right to it so that I can hurry up and get to work. :O) This card was made for the Saturday Sketch over on the CA&F blog. I really enjoyed making this kind of patchwork looking card. I used some of the Madame Royal paper pad from WeR Memory Keepers. I just loved the Springy kind of feel to the whole card. I even fussy cut some of the papers for the inside to add a little excitement as well. Of course I had to use Leslie from the Creeper Crew collection 1 from TGF. Did I mention how much I love this set of stamps?
I also want to share that I love how my colors showed up on these pictures today. I used my new camera that I finally decided to purchase. I had picked out the Canon Rebel, but I really did not like the pictures I was getting of my cards with it. I wanted one for just my cards. I have a great camera for the kids and Lucy and what not so I went with the Kodak M575. So far I love it and it can even shoot videos(we'll see, lol..).
I hope you all have a great weekend. I hope talk at you some more on Sundays with Lucy.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Leslie & sentiment-Creeper Crew Collection 1-TGF
cs-Neenah classic crest solar white-www.claudiaandcompany.com & Spring Rain-PTI
dp-Madame Royal-WeR Memory Keepers
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Standard circles small & petite scalloped circles large
pearls-e.line-Prima
gems-stylish accents-Offray
sheer ribbon-details & accessories
fluid chalk-bisque-ColorBox
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E21-E42-R20
hair-YR23-YR21-Y21
eyes-E59-E57
eye shadow-V000-B21
shirt & shoes-RV04-RV02-C3-C1-C0-R05-R02
hat & jeans-B24-B23-B21
background and floor shadow-Y0000-W2-W1-W0

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is PRETTY!! Happy week-end!!

Amy said...

Your card totally says Spring to me, the papers are perfect and she looks like she is headed down to softball practice! Awesome card! Your poor M&M's, but a least they're getting better now. Fingers crossed that they go the rest of the year without getting sick again! :)
I'm glad you found a camara you like and I can't wait to hear all about your trip...have fun! :)