Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HELLO...




Hi guys. I hope your day is off to a great start. I am super busy this morning before I have to head to work so I will get right to my news and card for the day. When I got home last night I found my ATS order sitting on my desk. Yes, I kissed my DH and the M&Ms first and I even said hello to Lucy before I sat down to look like I was casually looking at what was inside the package. heehee.... I was very excited as I was able to pick up two more of the awesome Sweet November Stamps by Amy Young. This time I purchased Virgo and Sagittarius. These ladies are so pretty and they can be used for so many different kinds of cards. (LOVE THEM!) I can not wait till I have all of them. Along with the stamps I also picked up the next MME Stella & Rose -Hattie 6x6 paper pad. Very cute, Love the blues. Last but by far not least I purchased the Kaisercraft Utopia paper pad. WOW, this came with 2 foil papers, 10 specialty and 1 flocked. It also had 4 sheets of die cuts. I usually don't spend over $5 on a pad, but I thought I would give this one a shot. Let me just say "I am sooooo Happy that I did." This pad is loaded with the prettiest papers that I have seen for some time. Love, love it. Ok, let me get to my card for the day. I of course had to play with some of that wonderful MME paper that I have been obsessed with lately and I couldn't think of a better girl to get in the mood with it as much as Friday from the Creeper Crew. She is just a super happy girl (and why not? I mean her name is Friday.) and she is so so adorable. I also see her as a spunky red head, so I used my friend Amy Young's color combo to color her hair. I really love how this curly red hair comes together. You can see Amy's great video here to get a better idea on how she does it. I then put some of the great buttons from Basicgray to add a little kick to the whole card. I have to say that I really had fun making this one and I love how it turned out just like I envisioned it. lol... As you can see I am also trying out some of the different skin tones, and I think I love this one. It doesn't even look blotchy to me. Yay! Well guys have a great day. I hope that the sun is shining on you no matter where you are today. Talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:

stamp- Friday-Creeper Crew-TGF
stamped on Neenah classic crest solar white
cs-kraft-the Paper studio
dp-Stella & Rose-Mabel-MME
buttons-Basicgray
gems-Kaiserscrapbook
rub-ons-card sayings-Makingmemories
Copic Markers:
skin-E000-E11-E21-E00-R01
hair-YR15-YR12-YT14-YT18-E19
eyes-E39-E29
headband & backpack-B06-B04
shirt & shoes-YG61-C5-C3
necklace-BV08-BV31
pants-E31-E30
headphones-C7-C5-C3

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I LOVE her, you are always ROCKIN these gals!!~

Amy said...

Your card is adorable Lisa and I just love the MME papers, they'll work with so many images! Great design and incredible coloring girlfriend!
The next best thing to getting happy mail is hearing about someone's elses happy mail! ;)
Have a great week!

Amanda R said...

Lovin that hair Lisa! I have the Utopia paper pad and I agree, very pretty paper in the stack!