Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Enter at your own Risk...

Hi guys. 
     Wow, I just have to say that you all ROCK!   I know that I haven't really been around a lot for quite awhile, but you are all so nice to me and still come over and make me feel so good with your sweet comments.  I can't tell you how much you all mean to me and I really thank you very very much. 
    So let me get to a card that I had made a week ago for my co-worker to give to her Granddaughter.  I totally forgot that I had taken pictures of it before I gave it to her, so I was very happy when I came across it on my memory card tonight.   I used one of my Spellbinders label dies and cut it out about five times so that I could layer them and give it some depth to make it look like Hilda was coming through a doorway to invite you in.    bahahaa.... As she lives in a bit of a bat cave with her best buddy Vlad she has some heavy cobwebs to keep the light out. As you can see she has little spider friends and they are very good to her and Vlad when it comes to protecting their home.  Isn't she cute?  I just love her and I was lucky enough to have won her from my friend Amy last year when she was doing her candy for her new releases.   As you can see she is still one of my favorite Halloween figures to date.  Anyway as you can see it really was fun to make. 
     So with that I hope you all have a day tomorrow and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G



supplies:
stamps-Hilda & Vlad-Sweet November stamps-Amy Young
cs-Neenah & AC cardstock, GP
dp-haunted manor-Doodlebug design inc. (Love this paper pad!  Need to find more.  lol)
stickers-The Paper Studio
glitter glue-Hampton Art-StudioG
CC Cutters-Bats-ATS
Spellbinders-labels seventeen
brad-MME stash
lace & trim-stash
Copic Markers:
skin-E53-E51-E50-E81-R20 (trying out new stuff for that Halloween look)
hair-BV13-BV17-FV2
misc-YR16-YR18-W1-N0-C7
Vlad-W8-W5
eyes-Y21

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Super cute! I love it!! Definitely puts me in the Halloween mood! Fantastic easel card!

MarkerGeek said...

Love this! Too cute. :)

~Elaine
Quixotic Cards

Amanda R said...

Look at your paper piecing! How cute! And love the bit of netting across the corner, nice little added texture. Got your email, glad everything is okay, keep in touch!

Danni said...

Love this!! Way too cute!!

Denice said...

I couldn't help but to say awwwww as soon as I saw this! Super cute Lisa, and how fun to see you blogging again!
:Dxx