Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

They are finally FINISHED!

     Hi guys,
 I know you must be really tired of this subject by now, but as it has taken me over three months to complete these invitations I thought I might as well share the last pictures of them all together and to show how I boxed them up for my Cousins to pick up.  I am very happy with how they all turned out and I can't wait to see what they think of them.
     With that being said that means that very soon I will be able to get back into making my own cards and perhaps get a chance to purchase a few of those wonderful  new stamps out there that I have been missing out on.  =0)
     As I pretty much wore out my Cuttlebug machine I am hoping to save some money up so that I can get the newest Big Shot. I think that I will really like using the bigger platform that it is now coming with.. We'll see.
     Anyway here are the last pictures of everything all together.  I hope you like it and I can't wait to get back to visiting with everyone real soon.  As for right now I am dog tired and just might have to take a little nap before I try to be crafty.  lol  Wish me luck.  =0)




















All packed up, labeled and ready to go. 

Talk at you all later.

Supplies:
cs-Neenah Natural White- 3 reams
pens- Sakura Glaze-28 pens
dies-garden weave-Spellbiders D-lites
labels twenty-eight, classic rectangles-lrg
Fleur De Lis Rectangles
fancy flourish -Die Namics
Anastasia border lace-Cherry Lynn Designs
Life Style Crafts basic envelope die
ink-Brilliance Graphite black-Tsukineko
computer font Vivaldi @12 & Edwardian Script ITC @ 76
2 boxes of wax paper and a whole lot of LOVE...
Gift Box for Bride & Groom from Ross and Chipboard letters and numbers from Stash

8 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!!!!! Well Done Lisa!!
These looks stunning. The designs are so elegant and everything matches perfectly. I am sure that everyone will love these.
I hope you get some chance to relax now!
hugs Sue xx

Denice said...

These invites are beautiful! You did such a great job making them...I'm pretty sure you're cousin is going to love all of them! If you haven't done it yourself, I'm giving you a great big pat on the back!
:Dxx

Amy said...

Girl, you did an AMAZING job on these invitations... WOW! They look so gorgeous and professional, your attention to detail is just fantastic! Pat yourself on the back for a job well done, get some rest and then look forward to some crafty fun for yourself... you've totally earned it! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

They are classic and elegant!! You've earned a rest after all that work.

Rachel Parys said...

Holy crap, that is a lot of work!! They turned out gorgeous!!! I need a new machine too, my Cuttlebug handle keeps coming off! lol! Great work!

Mary J said...

WOW! Looks so professional, Lisa! I am so impressed!

Amanda R said...

Lisa, these are absolutely gorgeous! Your cousin should be over the moon when she sees them. They look so professional but how nice they were made with so much love. Beautifully done!

Live_Every_Moment said...

Thank you so much Aunt Lisa! I absolutely loved them and everyone else loved them too! Thank you so much for all the hard work and love that went into them they really did turn out absolutely beautifully amazing! :-) Love you!