Followers

Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm Banana's over you...

It's Finally Friday.



     Yes, that is what the M&Ms and I say to each other every week.  We Thank God it's Thursday and then we are all very happy when it's Finally Friday.  lol.... We like to do our thing around here.
     One of the great things about Friday's for me is the fact that it is my day to share with you all my DT project or card for My Style Stamps.
      This week I am still on my card making kick of taking a great stamp set that maybe wasn't made or intended for a specific holiday and getting it to work perfectly for what I want it for anyway.  I headed over to Nicole's shop here and picked up this adorable set called  'Bananas' .  The second I found this stamp set I knew that he just had to be made into a Valentine's card!  This is an adorable little stamp set that has four images(one main image) and three sentiments in it.
     Once I got my little guy all colored up I wanted to change up my card design as well, so I die cut a circle out of the lower right portion of both my DP and card stock so that he would have the perfect frame around him all the time.  I then hand cut out this speech bubble to make it look like he was "Bananas" for someone.  It didn't take me long from there to add a Valentine's Day greeting on the inside along with his bananas and I had an instant card!
     I was also lucky enough to find these awesome red heart bling at the Dollar Store here in town as well.  I am both pleased and shocked to tell you that they are just wonderful. They come with a stick back to them and let me just say not one of them has fallen off.  That make this crafty girl very very happy.
     Ok guys it may be Friday, but I still need to work the whole day before I can spend my weekend working on cards and watching a movie with Jerry and the M&Ms, Before I go, don't forget to check us out on our blog here and of course you need to come on over to our FaceBook group here and join in with all the fun.  My Style Stamps isn't just about cards and that is what we want to share with you.
 So I hope you all a very good day and I will talk at you later.








Hugs Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps Bananas-MSS & Happy Everything-LF
cs-Neenah
dp-Love Me-MME
gems-Dollar Store
hemp-AC
Spellbinders circles-sm & lg

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your little monkey is so cute Lisa and I love your card design and the hearts..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

So sweet...that little guy is adorable. Love how you stamped him on the inside and made a circle...clever!

Nancy Thomas said...

LOVE this card Lisa - your design is perfect.