Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Enjoying a Spring afternoon....

Hi guys,
     I hope you have been having a wonderful weekend.  We have been lucky enough to get some sunshine in between a little bit of rain, and because of that we actually were able to get in three walks this weekend.  Yes, even with my uber busy work schedule lately I have been enjoying the time once I get home from work to take a much needed walk.  It just makes me feel so good and I can't tell you how much it makes for a relaxing evening once we get home.  :O)
     I wanted to share these adorable pictures of Boo and Casper sharing the back window seal together on Friday evening when we got home.  It would seem that Spring is in the air and the cats are very much enjoying it very much as well.
Have a great evening and I hope to talk at you all soon.
Hugs, Lisa G




I guess it makes Casper very tired to watch outside.  lol.. What a yawn!  

2 comments:

Amy said...

Boo and Casper are such beautiful cats, as is Lucy (don't want to leave her out!)
Glad you are enjoying this beautiful weather. It poured here in the morning but the sun came out in the afternoon and now everything is so green! Hope you have a great week!

Amanda R said...

Love seeing the photos of the kitties! We have let Wimbly and Lucy out on our back porch this week too as it has been so warm but cooler weather again tomorrow, sigh. Hope all is well with you and the family.