Followers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cold Paws,

Warm Hearts.
     Well hello there.  I have to say it seems like forever since I have been able to sit down at my desk and blog let alone make a card or two.  lol... Oh well, I guess that is just how it goes some times. :O\
     I wanted to just pop in real quick and share a fun little card I made this past weekend when I was just playing around with some of the Dazzles that I picked up last month.   Our family has always loved anything to do with polar bears, so when I came across these little guys I just had to make a card with them.  As you can see I kept this really simple and only used 3 or 4 Copic markers.  I added a little bit of my 'very old'  liquid applique to make it look like they are playing in the snow.  Even though my snow looks a little cream colored I really like how this turned out. 
     We are suppose to only get up to about 27 degrees tomorrow, so I thought it would be the perfect time to share my little winter card.  I hope you are all staying warm and having a great week. 
      I seem to have misplaced my supply list for my Copics and papers.  :O( 
Ok, that's all I got for today.  I will talk at you later. 
Hugs Lisa G



5 comments:

Sammy said...

Isn't it annoying when life gets in the way of crafting? Glad you managed to find a little time to indulge though, because this is adorable! Those polar bears are so cute, and I love the snow, especially the snowflakes coming down... Great texture! x

Berina RGA said...

very beautiful card... love the sentiment..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Amy said...

Such a sweet winter card Lisa, the texture of that snow you added really looks fantastic!
We are freezing cold here too... highs in the mid 30s and into the teens overnight. So far so good on the no snow thing though. ;)

Oh, and CAS is just short for Clean And Simple... which I consider to be anything with minimal layers and embellishing.

Denice said...

Such a sweet card and super sentiment! I love how you made the snow 3-d...it looks awesome!
:Dxx

Unknown said...

awww 'tis so cute :) Love the image and fab snow too xx