Followers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

WINNERS!!!

Hi guys, 
    


     It is finally that time.  Yep, I have finally gotten all the names written down, along with a tick for every additional comment that I received from the start of my Halloween Candy Give-a-way up to and including today.  I used Random.org to get my winners as there is NO WAY that I could have picked any one person.  I wish I could be like Opra and say Your a Winner, and your a winner, but I am not, so here we go.
     So sorry it took me this long.  I guess I should have been writing it down as I went. You can be that my next Candy is going to be more organized.  :O) Oh well, I think they call that live and learn.  lol....
     Ok I won't keep you waiting any longer.

The winner of the Halloween Candy is   Denice.
The winner of my smaller Halloween Surprise Candy  is Sammy.

Congratulations Ladies!!!
       Please email me at l_gobea@yahoo.com with your mailing information and I will get those goodies into the mail Tuesday afternoon. 
     Thank you to everyone that has joined my blog and to everyone that has been a part of my blog for a very long time.  You all mean the world and I love to come home and read all of your comments.  You just know they make my day.  Talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G

5 comments:

Berina RGA said...

congrats to the winners :)
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Nikki said...

Congrats to the lucky winners :)

Sammy said...

Oh yay! Thank you!

I guess there's an upside to talking too much? lol.
Yes, I thought about doing a similar thing with my candy, but decided to go with Mr Linky instead. Makes life rather less complicated! (Have you entered my candy yet? Go, go do! lol)
I shall away to email you :-) x

Suman Pandit said...

congratulations to both the lucky ladies !!www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in

Denice said...

Oh.....thank-you!!! I'm going to send you an email right now!!!
Congrats to Sammy too!