Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

IT'S WEDNESDAY Y'ALL!




Hi guys! It's Wednesday. Yay! I only have today and tomorrow and then I have 3 full days to craft, craft.....craft! Well, that's what I am planning anyway. We will see what really happens. lol..I really had to laugh yesterday when I was getting ready for work. On the news they were talking about Blue Monday. Evidently this last Monday(the day I was in a bad mood for no reason I could think of) is considered blue Monday. It has something to do with the 3rd Monday of January and the moon and sun....Go figure. I thought that was just too funny. I am happy to say though that yesterday was a much better day and not just because I received some of my order....lmbo...

That leads us to my card for today... I was coloring last night to relax and used the digi Pretty Head Lilly. I just love this digi and I finally decided to get her and Rachel...I think that their hair and their faces are just wonderful. So, I decided to make Meg a going away card. This is what I came up with. Hope you like it. I had a lot of fun coloring her hair...Have a great Wednesday everyone, Lisa

Supplies:
cs-GP
pp-K&Company-die-cut mat pad
ribbon & flowers-stash
doilie-Wilton
pearls-Hope Stamps Eternal
skin-E00-YR00
lips & cheeks-R81
bow & shirt- BV00-BV01-BV02
hair-E21-E27-E33-E34-E35-E47-E57
necklace-E0000-E15-W5-W8
background-B21-0

5 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

This is adorable Lisa and I love all that pretty lace on your card. Just gorgeous.

Hope your days are as crafty as you want them to be and that you gets lots of stamping done. Yay for stamping. Hugs!!

kris said...

oooh! she's so pretty!! Great job on this creation girly... i LOVE the color and embellies... i just LOVE this card!!! =D hope you can craft craft craft on your days off... i tell myself that too... never happens for me, something always comes up... LOL... hugs, Kris

Angela said...

Lisa this is so pretty!!! love the embellies.. you added!! Hope you have a wonderful day at work!! And get alot of crafting done this weekend!! I will be back later to comment on your other cards!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is soo pretty.

Amy said...

Oooooh, this is such a pretty card! Love the colors and those flowers add a soft touch, gorgeous Lisa!