Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

QUICK POST BEFORE BED!




Hi everyone, I just could not resist this quick post. I finally got through all of my 12 days of sketches and I am now working on the Club Anya's New Years challenge. I was going to start at #1 and go to #10. Instead I started with #4 Make a shape card.. So I made a chunk of cheese for my wonderful mice to eat and play in. I really did not take very many pictures of this one as it was made specifically for this contest. Ok, I am heading to bed. Have a great night, and I'll see you all back here tomorrow. Hope you like it......Lisa G

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh so clever and cute.

Kit said...

This is such a fab idea :o) I love it

Amy said...

OMGosh, this is just too creative and cute! Love this Lisa, your coloring is amazing...those mice look so happy with their cheese!

Michele Kovack said...

This is just so stinkin' cute!!! Love it!!!