Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

FRIENDSHIP MAKES LIFE A BREEZE...











Hi guys. How is everyone today? Well, we have made to the middle of the week already. Yay! So far it has been a very busy week, but really not that bad. The first of the month is always super busy at work, so it goes by really fast. lol...I wanted to thank all of you for yours sweet comments. You can not imagine just how much they mean to me. Sooo Thank you! You guys are really sweet and very encouraging.
Ok, lets get on with my card for the day. Last month I was checking all of my favorite blogs, (like I always do) When I was very lucky and won a gift certificate from My favorite things just by leaving a comment on Cindy Haffner's wonderful blog. Well, as soon as she told me I had won I ran right over and purchased this awesome stamp. I had seen it on other cards and just thought I had to have one. It is called On the Pier.. and I love it. I did not do such a great job stamping with it. It is a clear stamp and I have not had very much experience with these. Even though I boo booed some of it I am still happy with my overall card. Thanks for stopping by today. Chat at you tomorrow, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-On the Pier-My Favorite Things
cs-white & enchanted evening-PTI
ribbon-Offray
computer font for inside of card-French scripts mt@ 26
Copic Markers:
skin-E50
outfit & hat-B21-B24-BG10-BG11-E35
dog & collar-0-Y21-BG49
dock & background-E1-E34-E15-B93-Y000




2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL job Lisa!!

Amy said...

Awww, isn't that image just the sweetest...makes me think of my own puppy little (though he wouldn't like to walk on the dock because he's afraid of the ducks and the water LOL!) Looks like you are having a lot of fun with the new stamp and I couldn't even tell it was smudged...beautiful card Lisa!