Followers

Friday, March 19, 2010

GET WELL SOON...











Good morning everyone. I am making this a short one as I have an appointment this morning and need to get going soon.
I want to share with you this little get well soon card that I made. I ran across Amy R's card like this last week and I just had to case it. It was super fun to make and didn't take anytime at all. I hope you like it. Have a great weekend everyone. Talk at you later, Lisa G
See I really did say short....lol.
Supplies:
stamps-WS-Stella-TGF & March stamp set-ATS
cs-white, true black & pure poppy-PTI
embossing folder-swiss dot-Provo craft
ribbon-Cosmo Cricket
gems & flowers-Eline-Prima
classic oval lg & scalloped oval lg-Spellbinders-Nestabilities
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R81
hair-YR23-E99-E57-E39
eyes-E18
dress-R27-R29
shoes-C10-110
misc-E0000-W1-W3-W5 & 0

6 comments:

kris said...

Love your coloring!!! it's beautiful!!! this card is just dazzling with pretty ribbon and flowers!! Love it!! =D

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh very PRETTY!!

Amy said...

Absolutely beautiful card Lisa! Stella looks just fantastic... I still haven't tried adding color to my Sprout's eyes like that but you are totally making me want to give it a go. :)

1LuvnMama said...

Luv what you did with Stella. She's one of my favs! :) Great job Lisa and I'm looking forward to an amazing journey with you and the rest of the girls in the FF group! ;)

Mel said...

Oh huni thsi is just fab! My fave stamp, looks so fab with the eyes so fabby done!! Perfect wee card xxx

Angela said...

Love the eyes!! Stella is just too cute!! Hope you had a great weekend!!
Hugs:)
Angela